BIA’S TRADITIONAL THANKSGIVING – Thurs. Nov. 25th, 2021
After a two-year hiatus, we’re back! BIA’s special Thanksgiving dinner will be on Thursday, November 25th. Please note: It will be offered at BIA 1 ONLY – 17, rue des Ecoles, 5th arr.
There will be two (2) seatings:
6:00 pm (Please be on time in consideration for the seating after)
RESERVATIONS ARE MADE BY E-MAIL ONLY TO:
To make a reservation, please supply the following information in your e-mail. Note: Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis. Unless the following information is supplied, we will not make your reservation:
- Your name and phone number.
- The number of people in your party. (Please Note: For parties of 5 or more a 50% deposit will be required)
- The seating time you prefer – 6:00pm or 8:00pm.
- Be sure to make your reservation via the special e-mail as indicated: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you by e-mail once we’ve received your completed reservation request.
BIA’S SPECIAL THANKSGIVING MENU
It is a fixed price menu at €39.95 (euros) and includes the following (Sorry, no kid’s price menu and no vegetarian options):
- Choice of an apératif: kir or non-alcoholic fruit cocktail or Stella (beer)
- Starter choice: Home-made soup or salad (TBD)
- Main course: Traditional Thanksgiving plate which includes: turkey (white and dark meat), gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, vegetables and cranberry sauce.
- Dessert choice: A slice of homemade pie (pumpkin, apple or pecan)
We look forward to seeing you on “Turkey Day!”