BIA’S 19th ANNUAL TRADITIONAL THANKSGIVING – Thurs. Nov. 24th, 2022
Good news, this year we will be offering Thanksgiving at both BIA locations: BIA Le Marais (4 rue Malher, 4e) and BIA Le Quartier Latin (17, rue des Ecoles, 5e).
There will also be two seatings: 6pm and 8:30pm.
RESERVATIONS ARE MADE BY E-MAIL ONLY TO:
To make a reservation, please supply the following information:
- Your name and phone number
- The number of people in your party. (Please note: for parties of 5pp or more, a 50% deposit is required)
- Which seating time: 6:00pm or 8:30pm
- The BIA location you prefer: Le Marais or Le Quartier Latin
The fixed price menu of 46€ includes:
- 1. Choice of an apératif: kir or non-alcoholic fruit cocktail or Ginette Bio (beer)
- 2. Starter choice: Home-made soup or salad (TBD)
- 3. Main course: Traditional Thanksgiving plate which includes: turkey (white and dark meat), gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, vegetables and cranberry sauce.
- 4. Dessert choice: A slice of American pie (pumpkin, apple or pecan)
We look forward to seeing you on “Turkey Day!”
The BIA Team