BIA’S TRADITIONAL THANKSGIVING – Thurs. Nov. 28th 2019
It’s that time of year already! This year, BIA’s Traditional Thanksgiving dinner will be on Thursday, November 28th. Please note: It will be offered at BIA 1 ONLY – 17, rue des Ecoles, 5th arr.
There will be three (3) seatings:
5:00 pm (Please be on time in consideration for the seating after)
7:00 pm (Please be on time in consideration for the seating after)
RESERVATIONS ARE MADE BY E-MAIL ONLY TO:
To make a reservation, please supply the following information in your e-mail:
1. Your name and phone number.
2. The number of people in your party. (Please Note: For parties of 5 or more a 50% deposit will be required)
3. The seating time you prefer – 5:00pm, 7pm or 9pm.
4. Be sure to make your reservation via the special e-mail as indicated: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you by e-mail once we’ve received your reservation request.
BIA’S SPECIAL THANKSGIVING MENU
It is a fixed price menu at 36.95 euros and includes the following (sorry, no kid’s price menu):
1. Choice of an apératif: kir or non-alcoholic fruit cocktail or Stella (beer)
2. Starter choice: Home-made soup or salad (TBD)
3. Main course: Traditional Thanksgiving plate which includes: turkey (white and dark meat), gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, vegetables and cranberry sauce.
4. Dessert choice: A choice of homemade pie (pumpkin, apple or pecan)
We look forward to seeing you on “Turkey Day!”