*UPDATE* November 24, 2015
Both seatings for Thanksgiving are currently full. But you can still get on the waiting list. Please see below for information.
It’s hard to believe, but it’s already that time of year again – THANKSGIVING!
This year, Thanksgiving will be on Thursday, November 26th. Please note: BIA’s special Thanksgiving menu will be offered at BIA 1 ONLY.
BIA 1 – 17, rue des Ecoles, 5th arr.
There will be 2 seatings:
– 6:30 pm (Please be on time in consideration for the seating after)
– 9:00 pm
RESERVATIONS ARE MADE BY E-MAIL ONLY TO:
To make a reservation, please supply the following information in your e-mail:
- 1. Your name and phone number.
- 2. The number of people in your party. (PLEASE NOTE: Parties of 5 or more will require a 50% deposit)
- 3. The seating time you prefer – 6:30pm or 9pm.
- PLEASE NOTE: be sure to make your reservation via the special e-mail as indicated: email@example.com
Furthermore, we will contact you by e-mail once we’ve received your reservation request. PLEASE NOTE: The week of Thanksgiving you will receive a call from us as a final confirmation to make sure your plans have not changed.
THE SPECIAL THANKSGIVING MENU
BIA’s traditional holiday feast!
It is a fixed price menu at 34.95 euros and includes the following:
(PLEASE NOTE: Wine, alcohol and other drinks are not included in the price.)
- Aperatif choice: kir or non-alcoholic fruit cocktail or Stella (beer)
- Starter choice: Home-made soup or salad (TBD)
- Main course: Traditional turkey plate with gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, vegetable and cranberry sauce.
- Dessert choice: A choice of homemade pie (pumpkin, apple or pecan pie)
Hope this answers all your questions! Looking forward to seeing you on “Turkey Day!”.
The BIA Team