BIA’S TRADITIONAL THANKSGIVING – Thurs. Nov. 23rd 2017
It’s that time of year already! This year, BIA’s Traditional Thanksgiving dinner will be on Thursday, November 23rd. Please note: It will be offered at BIA 1 ONLY – 17, rue des Ecoles, 5th arr.
There will be 3 seatings:
- 5:00 pm (Please be on time in consideration for the seating after)
- 7:00 pm (Please be on time in consideration for the seating after)
- 9:00 pm
RESERVATIONS ARE MADE BY E-MAIL ONLY TO:
To make a reservation, please supply the following information in your e-mail:
- 1. Your name and phone number.
- 2. The number of people in your party. (Please Note: For parties of 5 or more a 50% deposit will be required)
- 3. The seating time you prefer – 5:00pm, 7pm or 9pm.
- 4. Be sure to make your reservation via the special e-mail as indicated: email@example.com
We will contact you by e-mail once we’ve received your reservation request.
BIA’S SPECIAL THANKSGIVING MENU
It is a fixed price menu at 36.95 euros and includes the following:
- 1. Choice of an apératif: kir or non-alcoholic fruit cocktail or Stella (beer)
- 2. Starter choice: Home-made soup or salad (TBD)
- 3. Main course: Traditional Thanksgiving plate which includes: turkey (white and dark meat), gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, vegetables and cranberry sauce.
- 4. Dessert choice: A choice of homemade pie (pumpkin, apple or pecan)
Looking forward to seeing you on “Turkey Day!”
– The BIA Team